![]() |
| Kyara {Playing Death Games to Put on the Table} |
Well, except one RP blog (a archive) which I forgot the email to it. Oops.
In late 2000s or early 2010s, I started my very first Suzume (Gash Bell!) RP blog. Well, there is the only archive of the blog that someone managed to save. Heck, I have no idea wayback machine existed at the time. I originally created a separate Tumblr account for a IC journal of Suzume to attach to my old DeviantART RP account which it is still there and I did not know sideblogs were a thing. Over the years, I've deteted/archived/remade my Suzume RP blog like holy shit crazy. Anyone who was in the Tumblr RP community and remember my Suzume back then should know. It has gotten to the point that I've forgotten most of the past URLs I used for her RP blogs.
So, why did I left the Tumblr RP community? Because the community isn't the same as in late 2000s and early 2010s/mid 2010s.
Now, there is too many "semi-selective", "mutuals only" "private" and "selective" RP blogs on Tumblr. While I do understand why such RP blogs exists, I just feel so intimidated and told myself that I would rather follow someone back if they follow me first. This way, I could least know the person is interested in rping with me.
And OOC drama. Yes, I was involved in OOC drama over IC and OOC issues that should have been resolved in private. In fact, I still feel so traumatized by OOC drama that it costed my love for a very old crossover ship and I am even afraid to appoach someone for a ship in RPs. Yes, I did stupid shit as well which it caused the OOC drama in the first place, but like I've said, it should have been kept in private.
OOC drama is pretty much the reason why I left the Tumblr RP community besides being so damn low activity on my RP blogs. I would rather to spend my writing energy on fanfics or on character AI (Least the bots wouldn't give me OOC petty bullshit). People can judge me all they want about me using AI to RP with bots but please least understand where I am coming from.
At the end, I just want to end it all and now all of my RP blogs besides the archived one.
So, is there a chance I may return to the RP community on Tumblr in the future? Well, for now, I would rather to RP on Discord and I actually have two low-activity RP discord servers and I am in a few. Even on Discord, I am still very low activity because of my very low RP muse.
So, who knows when I would return to Tumblr (RP) or not...

No comments:
Post a Comment