Sunday, April 26, 2026

Fandom Updates (4-26-2026): Neocities, Roleplaying

Hinagiku and Sakura (Agents of Four Seasons - Episode 5)

Neocities

I've made so many Neocities accounts. Nope. I'm not kidding. I am so damn poor that I can't even afford $5 to create extra sites under one account monthly. I've made 21 Neocities accounts. Holy fucking shit. Why made so much when I should always make more Weebly accounts so I can have 10 sites under each Weebly account for FREE? I am a dumbass lol. 

The Weebly layouts (Even the old ones) are lame and boring-looking while Neocities gives me the opportunity to practice html/css and premade layouts are better looking. Each day, I'd log into one Neocities account, work on it for a hour and log out. 

Sometimes, I'd work on a Neocities site for a few hours. It is so time consuming to log in and out of my Neocities accounts but there's no turning back for me; I made the sites so I am responsible for each one now. 

Roleplaying

So, I've returned to the RP community on Tumblr. However, I will be very low activity. I will only log in to do drafts, replies and asks. I will still do RPs on Discord though. I will ignored ALL OOC drama and I will RP and interacted with WHOEVER I want. 

~Mochi aka Mala



No comments:

Post a Comment